Hello! This is kind of an easy day of The Cuteberry Nail Challenge today. It’s your favourite nail polish. I didn’t really have to think twice about which polish I would use, with OPI It’s My Year being so awesome and all. Plus a bonus was I hadn’t featured it on the blog yet. Score! It’s My Year is from the Miss Universe Collection that came out in 2011. It’s just an amazing polish with a wonderful finish.
It’s My Year is a purple crelly-like formula with a really fine gold glitters through it. It is unfortunately one of those polishes that when you get it on your skin around your nail the fine glitter sticks to your skin like nothing else, but the overall finish of this polish makes it so worth it! If I were a neater polisher I guess that wouldn’t be a problem, ha ha. What you see here is three coats. It really has a great look both indoors and outside.
Looking at that picture above, it does still look a bit sheer with the light in it. I’ll let you know now in real life I didn’t notice that, so it must be something the camera picked up.
- Where to buy: Glow Cosmetics
- Cost: AU$16
- Volume: 15ml
- Coats to opacity: Three
Looking at my pictures of It’s My Year now makes me yearn for more OPIs. Hopefully I’ll be able to pick up some more at cheaper prices in Europe when I go there in October. The countdown is on! Thanks for reading!
- M&M’s nail art: The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 1
- Ulta3 Cocoa & coffee nail art: The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 2
- The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 3: Wonder Woman nails
- The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 4: Denim nails
- piCture pOlish Cosmos & The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 5: Whale nails
- The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 6: Winter nails
- The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 7: Sarah Jessica Parker nails
- The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 8: Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band inspired nails & September What’s In-die Box? nail mail
- The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 9: Little black dress nails